• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front & Rear BPI bumpers. Rear Smittybilt tube.

Nihil

NAXJA Forum User
Tomorrow I'm going to be removing by BPI bumpers off my cherokee. Both are in great condition, need paint touched up. Front has 2 d-ring mounts, rear has 2" receiver.
I had to modify the rear passenger mount a bit. I had to drill another hole to make it fit my XJ, but this shouldn't compromise any strength. These things are beefy! Comes will all hardware and instructions if I can find them.

I also have a Smittybilt rear tube bumper 84-96 XJ. Damn near new condition. Never been offroad. Installed on my jeep for ONE DAY!

Make me some offers! I'm looking for front/rear class III-IV hitches and shackle receivers. Would take partial trade plus cash.

I'd rather not ship the BPI's. They're really heavy and it will be hard to find a box to fit them in. I will ship the Smittybilt, since I still have the original box.

Pics monday.

*PAYMENT PENDING ON FRONT BUMPER*

dellstopjeep: Which bumper were you interested in? You're a little far away for a trade.

i dunno exactly, im asumming u will give me a much better deal on the smitty built. i understand some cash is involved in this deal as well. i want the bpi. pm me let me know what u think

Back