• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Member Vendors

bigalpha

:NAXJA: has an official Sponsor program where companies pay to become sponsors in exchange for advertising on :NAXJA:. In conjunction with this, there is a strict rule on non-sponsors advertising their products and services on the forum.

However, the :NAXJA: National BOD has given clearance for each chapter to allow CHAPTER SPECIFIC advertising that is decided upon by the chapter BOD. The SEC BOD has decided to allow chapter specific advertising for INDIVIDUALS to post up services or goods that they can provide. If you are a business that would like to advertise, please contact the SEC BOD President.

If you are a RED :NAXJA: member, you are allocated one post in this thread with the details of what you are offering. If your membership lapses and you are no longer a RED member, your post will be deleted until you renew your membership. We are allowing this on a trial basis at this time; the SEC BOD reserves the right to terminate this at any time. This is for the benefit of the SEC community so do not abuse it.

This thread is considered your ONLY avenue for advertising yourself in the SEC. Unfortunately, you also may not post in your signature that you are are providing services or goods. Please do not post other threads advertising services you provide, as they will be deleted immediately. Also, this thread IS NOT FOR jibber jabber, chatting, discussing, debating, or arguing. This is only for RED members who want to advertise a service or product they can offer the SEC community.

In your post, please follow this template:

Name:
Phone:
Products/Services offered:
Prices:
Pictures of previous work:

*Please note that pictures are optional but HIGHLY encouraged. In addition, please try to be as specific as possible in the "Products/Services offered" category.

Neither :NAXJA: nor the SEC BOD/MOD are responsible for any work done or products purchased through any person here. You are shopping at YOUR OWN RISK. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Name: Glenn Bowron
Phone: (615) 579-1727
Services offered: I have over 5 years of professional experience in mobile electronics installation and fabrication. Anything from basic installs (radios, speakers, amps, alarms, video, etc.) to full custom work (trim outs, fiberglass, amp racks, custom speaker enclosures, Plexiglas, etc). As mechanical work is concerned I offer motor swaps, rebuilding, transmission swaps, axle swaps, and basic maintenance. Coming soon metal fabrication: custom bumpers, roll cages, rock rails, and more.
Prices: Quote per job
Pictures of previous work:
3862435770_afeed6fbdf.jpg

3862436504_a0a2dd3f19.jpg

3861653463_a7c64083fa.jpg

3862436818_52477780e0.jpg

3862437594_7d56f0cf04.jpg

For more examples of my work feel free to check out HiFi Buys. I did work on the Mercedes Benz 2, Ferrari, and Lamborghini.
If you have any questions about previous work, an idea of yours, or work that you would like to get done your welcome to contact me by PM, email ([email protected]) or call.

Thanks,
Glenn

76681_1684506718411_1409933511_1792449_2357579_n.jpg

148758_1684417076170_1409933511_1792241_5778502_n.jpg

Semi-gloss black, or Bare, your choice.

external dimensions are 62.5 X 44.5

can build custom sizes for an additional 50$ + extra materials for larger racks.

200$

you will need to purchase one of the surco mounting systems. i believe they make them for most vehicles for around 50$ shipped, if you do enough searching.

please order via facebook message (wingnutooa(at)gmail.com) email or text me (503-fourhundred-0330)

GM100 is the surco part number.

Last edited:
Name: Judson Smith
Phone: (803) 622-4461
Services Offered: Stereo and amp installations(fiberglass, plexiglass, wiring, boxes, alarms, etc), Custom Paracord Bracelets, and Building Cajons.
Pricing: Quote per job
Info on Paracord Bracelets:

I'm selling paracord bracelets and dog collars, each is made by hand and built to last. I use 550 military spec paracord, each strand will hold over 500lbs of weight. They contain approximately 1.75' of paracord for every inch (wrist size) ordered. In an emergency situation, you can unravel the bracelet and deploy the paracord for use. The paracord bracelets and dog collars all come with a side release buckle witch allows them to be easily removable. I have the following colors in stock now: Black, Charcoal Grey, Brown, White, Maroon, Red, Teal Blue, Royal Blue, Neon Orange, Hunter Green, Neon Green, Olive Drab Green, Coyote Tan, Yellow, Neon Yellow, Pink, Purple, Silver, Gold, and Navy Blue. I have orders come in every other week or so, so if you have any requests please pm me.

The pricing is as follows: one color bracelets are $7, Two color bracelets (one color on outside and one on inside) are $8, and the larger bracelets with one color overlapping another (see photo) are $9. Dog collars are a bit more, and will be priced by the circumference that you need.

If you would like to place an order, I accept paypal and cash, please include what colors you would like, and the diameter of your wrist. Thanks guys, if you have any questions please pm or call me.

Here are some photos of my work:

550-paracord-bushcraft-emergency-bracelet-kit-997-p%25255Bekm%25255D472x299%25255Bekm%25255D.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0032.jpg

dscn2753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back