• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

post some pictures of your xj

deaf_xj

NAXJA Forum User
hello, socal

i am new to this and i got a 91 xj and i am looking to see what kind of xj do you guys got??

also i want to know if there any meets around here in orange county or LA

Stallacrew said:
craig thats the southeast chapter... lol.

meet n greets happen at LEAST once a month. just keep your eyes open. pic requests are kindof frowned upon but if you dig around enough you can find pics of just about all of us posted pretty often :D

if you are just looking for pics of jeeps head on over to the picture forum and browse to your hearts content. welcome to NAXJA!

:cheers:

The next OC meet and greet will probably be later this month at Zubie's Dry Dock in Huntington Beach. So it'll be very convenient for you.

Dont look at the above post, those are all redneck Jeeps in the South East.

.!.:D.!.

Heres a couple of our rigs. The XJ is mine and the rest of the rigs are some of the BS Fab crew.

n6310842_33033144_6836.jpg

n6310842_32683807_9673.jpg

n6310842_31458717_1232.jpg

n6310842_31458720_1966.jpg

Are you calling me Craig, or that other guy? My name is Alex by the way.

GrimmJeeper said:
craig thats the southeast chapter... lol.

meet n greets happen at LEAST once a month. just keep your eyes open. pic requests are kindof frowned upon but if you dig around enough you can find pics of just about all of us posted pretty often :D

if you are just looking for pics of jeeps head on over to the picture forum and browse to your hearts content. welcome to NAXJA!

:cheers:

ocean_jet said:
I'vr kind of gotten that sense... but what is the issue with pic requests anyway?
Back when the Picture showcase forum was open to all. It got CRAZY with all the picture requests so after hundreds of requests of the same or very similar topics it started to get heavily moderated.

I think the position taken on it is that you can find almost any pic you need just by searching here or google. So theres really no need to start pic request threads...

Back