• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TTC results are in...

Willis said:
http://www.fourwheeler.com/upcomingevents/131_ttc2004/

Unfortunately, Dan did not make it. :( Guess all those full sized truck guys still underestimate the ability of a well built XJ.

Maybe next year guys!!!

This blows, both my dad and myself bought one mag each and sent the forms in.... I guess we gotta look at it from the other angle: the other contestants fixed the count as they new they had no chance against the XJ :D

That sucks but hey Brad made it hes an Okie...

Geez those rigs suck. A burban? give me a break. I bet I can name the tope three finishers already.

1st:85 S10 Hybrid
2nd and 3rd in no order: 90 Wrangler and 91 Jeep Wrangler

Actually that first suburban is very well built from what I read. He had transplanted a very healthy torquey diesel into it and beefy axles. He might have a good chance. I think the vehicle selection wasn't too bad, but they should have Dan in there too. Oh well, can't say we didn't try.---------Kyle

Burb?!!?!?

The Burb is okay, with Dana 60 and 80 axles, but my fav is by far the '77 FJ45. Come awn, a 6.5 liter diesel and mog 406 axles? I would prefer an FJ40 body, but its still damn cool. Cover the back and set it up for camping and you are set.
Sorry about the XJ not making it, but there was some serious grassroots campaigning going on. The guy from Ohio with the different size tires front and rear running 5.13s out back and 4.56s up front was pretty cool, and a well built truck, and from OHIO, no less.
Always next year.
Hasta

Back