• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which aluminum 3 core radiator should I go with?

Which aluminum 3 core radiator should I go with?

CSF 3 core vs GDI 3 core

Sorry, I'm not answering your question exactly, but I got an aluminum rad from www.alumrad.com (McCulloch radiators) for my 96 XJ. It's a very large single tube and very well priced. It worked fantastic, as I was getting over a long stint of sever overheating problems using a new 3-row copper rad and all the other usual stuff. You might want to give him a call, they know their stuff.

There is a SoCal chapter member that has a CSF3 row for sale.. Would probably ship it?

Call Dirk at DPG Offroad and order a CSF 3 core. You will be glad you did. Dirk is a great guy to deal with and I love my CSF 3 core.

CSF 3 core is not aluminum unless mine is aluminum and I didn't know it but it sure looks like copper to me. :wierd: But it works great nonetheless and I got it from DPG Offroad as noted above.

Last edited:
CSF 3 core is not aluminum unless mine is aluminum and I didn't know it but it sure looks like copper to me. :wierd: But it works great nonetheless and I got it from DPG Offroad as noted above.
You are correct, it is copper and brass, not aluminum. as far as i know nobody makes a 3 core all aluminum.

Back