• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party 12/16 11am Long Beach!

How many people, and how many meals?

• 3 Adults no food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Child no food

• 2 Children no food

• 3 Children no food

• 3 Children with meal

• Total voters
Hello all, Johnathan told me about this group on Naxja so I decided it's somewhere I should be as well! I put myself down and one other person but the other person isn't 100% sure if they can go. Will update as soon as I find out!

So far it looks like about 23 people eating... It's looking like Panda Express, but Araceli is checking with one last Mexican food provider...

I look forward to seeing old friends, and to meeting new people!!

Don't forget your chairs, your drinks, any snack, appetizer or dessert you care to bring to share, and any toys you want to donate (I think it's Boys & Girls Club rather than Toys for Tots, but they are for kids in need, regardless)

See you all next Saturday!!
party1:
:cheers:
:party:

Last edited:
I like Panda Express just fine, but it doesn't agree with the GF for some reason. So if we go the PE route, strike off one more adult as well. I'll eat. She's on her own.

We are certainly open to other options, but time to hunt for places & the cost for food are factors.
If you know of a place near Zip Code 90805 where I can pick up food, plates & utensils for ~30 people for about $200-250 or so, please speak up! Panda is 4 sides & 4 entrees (supposedly feeds 26-30) for $185 + tax etc.

I don't think Al or I were suggesting not to go with PE, just letting you know so you have accurate numbers. :thumbup:

Remove 2 adults and 2 kids from the food poll. We has some things to take care of that day before guests arrive for the holidays, but I will come by later in the afternoon/evening. Probably in the Suburban with some, if not all of the family.

I don't think Al or I were suggesting not to go with PE, just letting you know so you have accurate numbers. :thumbup:

John is exactly right.

If I can be of any help picking stuff up or whatever, let me know.

I understand, and appreciate it.

I'm a maybe. Trying to decide if I should bring the kids.

Ill be a maybe. Depends if i wanna get out of bed
:rolleyes:
Shoot yourself the night before and you won't have too. The Coroner will do it for you.
:bawl:

Someone starts talking about Depends and I have to check to see if I am in the UOB thread, playing on Scott's sand again.

HAVE YOU noticed the color of your hair lately? Just wondering.

That is courtesy of The Varmints.

By no means is it an indication of old age and the associated decrepitude.

:rolleyes:

Now my eyes...those are another matter. And the fact that my arms seem to have shortened up such that I can't hold anything out at a proper reading distance anymore. I don't know what is going on there...

Lets just say I am sticking with Scott's authoritative declaration that I am a punk ass kid.

Gotta listen to your elders, you know.

:D

Hey, I'm not decrep. errrr, I don't have decrepti. errr, I haven't become decrepi...

Ahh, screw it, I'm old.

David Bricker / SYR

LOL, see you all Saturday!! Josh, just show the eff up, with or without your kids.

Back