• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RTF Property work day update - looking for volunteers

Scott and I were on RTF property (Granite View Loop) April 17, 18. All snow will be gone in one week, unless we get a late snow storm. We moved many boulders for better trail definition ( fried my alternator ). I plan to be on RTF property June 21-June 27. Cheers. Desmond

Winch Anchor Points are now installed at: " UpChuck" hill climb( counter clock wise loop travel) and " Double Trouble" hill climb ( clock wise loop travel). Double Trouble has a Stainless Steel extension cable for easier winch hook up in the lower obstacle area. Enjoy!!!

June 11-13... What is everyones plan for wheeling into work site. I am thinking of heading up thursday night and camp at spill way and go in friday morning.

Sounds good, I'll probably join you. I may tack a couple extra days after the work party and take my time getting off the trail at the Tahoma side.

Wait, aren't we supposed to haul some concrete in? Not sure if we're furnishing that or picking it up at the trail head.

Im not 100% sure, but im assuming we would bring our own concrete ? Ill have to reach out ask RTF.

So rtf is providing food and therefore we need final headcounts soon so post up if you havent already so i can get them headcounts.

And bring in a bag of concrete.

Gordon
Me
Mike
Alan
Josh jensen
Twinhauler
Casey
Billy
Jeff jeepme
Robd
Eric
Art

Maybe :
Doc tremp

Last edited:
Count me in.

I havent been to the property so will there be a meeting spot or map of where we will be. I might have to come up early saturday morning.

awesome, thank you

Count me in. Amanda will also be coming out, but due to her food allergies she doesn't need to be counted in for food.

OK so give me a count of who all is in your party, since we need total food counts.

So far im counting 12 here, but I have not seen Rob D confirmed.

RTF will be cooking some tri tips for us for Saturday night. You will need to provide your other meals for the trip.

Concrete:
bring a bag of fast set

Arrivals as I know it so far:

1.Gordon - thursday night
2.Me - thursday night
3.Mike- Friday night
4.Alan- thursday night
5.Josh jensen- thursday night
6.Twinhauler - Friday night?
7.Casey -???
8.Billy- Friday night?
9.Jeff jeepme- sat morning?
10.Robd - ??
11.Eric - ???
12.Art- ???

Maybe :
Doc tremp

Who else is going? And when? And how many are in your party ?

RTF property:
going down the indian hill slabs, as you get to the bottom of the slabs going towards buck, on the left hand side, there will be a sign that says RTF property in the tree somewhere.
We will be putting up signage at the turn off, but basically go down the slabs heading towards buck. turn left at the bottom. Buck is too far, you missed it by a good amount.

maps:
https://www.rubicontrailfoundation.org/trailinfomation/rtfproperty/rtfpropertymaps/

Last edited:
Back