• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

These are some lovely pictures guys! I wonder who was taking the pictures in such an abrupt environment. We usually take them from a greater distance unlike you.

I was looking the other day at some of our pictures from the Rocky Mountains with our Wrangler and they worth a nice framing to have them in a special corner in the house. For an Australian to visit the US and be able to go around such iconic places is something to brag about to your friends. I was thinking of a custom frame as I noticed https://www.frameshop.com.au/acrylic-prints is actually doing them.

Greetings people of the rainy tree land

I have at long last invaded your fine chapter with my rusty crap can, we're living in the Port Orchard/Longbranch area now

egEmRj4h.jpeg

Took the jeep and gf out to play in the snow.

The jeep was running super cold. Never got above 170 and the heater wasn't doing much. I guess that's better than over heating but I'll have to look into it before my next snow trip
f2fa4af0bf4dcaa00f62f09b4febf21a.jpg
72b994296329c9ad6ca32c3439719e9b.jpg
a3ae965e3bbbf34abcba633728eba7e4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Bit of a weather change since the last pic I guess. Beginning of building my new shed.
mX4MMKoh.jpg

Back