• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want your feedback....

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
OK for all those that where there only......

I need your feedback good or bad. Don't worry my feeling do not get hurt real easy. I need/want to know how your experience at this years(2011) ROM went, so next one can be improved upon.

Ready

Aim

Fire, your best and your worst at me........

Sorry Menos and DeftwillP had to delete y'alls "discussion" lol.... trying to keep on topic here

Thanks Rich....

Please we want criticism for this event only so we can better it. Please no "it should have been here or there" arguments. Menos you have a valid thread idea but start it over in the RC area so we can discuss it there and keep this thread doing what it is intended to. I will post up my thoughts and let you(everyone else too) in on a few things about the events as well when you open your thread. Thank you

oh and Will I will try not to be myself next time.....lol

maybe an actual start time for the wheeling? like 9:00 or something? instead of waiting around till nearly lunch to head out on the trails, wheel for two hours, then taking a three hour lunch before heading back out for two more hours of wheeling.

maybe an actual start time for the wheeling? like 9:00 or something? instead of waiting around till nearly lunch to head out on the trails, wheel for two hours, then taking a three hour lunch before heading back out for two more hours of wheeling.

Ding ding.

Tapatalky

i had a good time. it was my first time meeting most of you guys and ya'll were cool. too bad i didnt get to see any of ya'll wheel. josh and i ended up wheeling on sunday till like 4ish before we finally left. had a blast!

Back