• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GSA Auction 5/31/06

If you don't find what you want there you can check out the auction on June 10 at the State Surplus facility in Auburn. There's currently 15 Cherokees on the block but they are also for sale to priority agencies up until 1 week before the auction so not all of them will necessarily be there on 6/10.
Here's a link to their website where you can see what's available and also find out what various rigs have been going for in previous auctions:
http://www.ga.wa.gov/Surplus/surplus.htm

Steve

Don't you usually have to pay like 200 bucks to go to one of those? And then if you so desire, you can purchase a car for whatever the fee is.

Look for USPS XJ jeeps. They have never been off road and we really take care of our fleet. These jeeps were used by tech guys or admin, not for delivery.

Flip94ta said:
Look for USPS XJ jeeps. They have never been off road and we really take care of our fleet. These jeeps were used by tech guys or admin, not for delivery.

Hehehe...

Delivery Jeeps up here are terrible.

I have delivered in Jeeps where you can see the pavement through the rusted holes in the flooring. It is unbelievable that Seattle USPS Jeeps still can run.

That's where I bought my 01XJ. They are all govt leases that are returned so they are relatively low miles and driven like rentals. That auction is fast and furious. Mostly used car dealers show up, but gsa is open to public.

C.

Back