• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Getting ready for a shake down run before we head east of the mountains for a week.
c3a0fcc4ed90abf2c3c2ec64441a81f6.jpg

Sent from my Arse because my hands are full

I forgot what a PITA it is to change out the exhaust manifold. Glad that's over.
]

No kidding, pulled my banks torque tube because of mutiple cracks, put on a ebay header then blew the gasket 20 miles later. Called banks, paid the $100 for the new prorated revolver shipped and it took over 4 hrs just to install it. Had to break out the directions them remove the motor mount.

This is a few days ago on Naches trail after fixing my cruise control, idle, and horn issue
49cad1bb5b06e4749b7812e8875f55f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow! Looks like one or two of the line in splices failed. Can happen without blowing the fuses. A lot of insurance companies now require IR scans from industrial businesses to catch that very problem.
You sir, would be correct. Two Polaris connectors failed, one of which blew a hole straight through the side of the disconnect box. I love carnage. :D

I'd like to get an IR camera. I saw one made for smartphones recently which looked pretty slick.

Back