• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So my motor mount snapped off the block

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
So my driverside motor mount snapped off the block and left a broken bolt with no threads sticking out.....

So now i'm stuck in Victorville/silver lakes....

This is obviously left over damage from the bomb crater I launched at jv...

I'll post pics when I get a chance.

So I guess what I'm getting at is...

Any one got a cheap ride for sale?

This happend to my Dad in a small town in Canada. He found a guy to weld a bolt to it and it turned right out. with the engine still in the car.If it shears off the treads in the block should still be good.

And to think I pulled the engine on my mom's 95 when it did that. Still have the scar. :)

I'm close if you need a ride or anything, let me know...

Ben, it would be extremely difficult for me to make it up there, but if you need me, i'll do it. call me if you need help, and i will be there.

I also have a welder too!!

I'm gonna try to get a hold of dennis(Leep) tomorrow, I'm not too far and I'm hoping he has a parts jeep for me!

I'll be up there tomorrow, maybe I can lend a hand. If your at Dennis' house Ben, You can jump in my rig and do some wheelin if you like......or grab a brew or two!!!

I'll be up there tomorrow, maybe I can lend a hand. If your at Dennis' house Ben, You can jump in my rig and do some wheelin if you like......or grab a brew or two!!!

I like that idea!!!

Gimme a call 909 289 6198

hahaha sorry I treid to help out. Dennis thanks again man, I was trying to help anyways...cheers!!

Back