• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
You know who you are..My house saturday morning..Need to work on Pauls jeep, 76anthony(scotts) jeep, my wifes jeep..Then we go to town on my HEEP..Bring your parts over, lets get it done..:yelclap:

We can send the women out to get us food and drink while we work on there jeeps..:huh:LOL..

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I'll be driving out to get my axle Saturday morning. I'll be stopping by though, probably fairly early, if you'll be awake. :D

If everyone is bringing their wife or gf Ill come down there and help out and bring the gf along so she can hang out with the ladies.... I have a steering box brace to put on and some coil spacers if we get around to it, if not its all good! Lets BBQ it up too! :D

DUH, you started this..We need to get this stuff done so i can get darky down here to build his, before MAY summer fest, i think thats what it is called..Been asked, so i know i'm not going..:skull1:

Yeah what a PITA I am. But I do have some redeeming qualities...Uh, I'll get back to ya with those.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I'll be driving out to get my axle Saturday morning. I'll be stopping by though, probably fairly early, if you'll be awake. :D

Dude, i'll be out in the shop by 9AM, come on by..Hey i need your addy so i can send you the avatar, for the derert rats..OK

If everyone is bringing their wife or gf Ill come down there and help out and bring the gf along so she can hang out with the ladies.... I have a steering box brace to put on and some coil spacers if we get around to it, if not its all good! Lets BBQ it up too! :D

Dude, you know where i live, grab your parts and your junk, come on down..Please bring the GF, she can serve US..LOL:laugh:You need to PM me your addy to..You need to change to a desert rat...

Yeah what a PITA I am. But I do have some redeeming qualities...Uh, I'll get back to ya with those.

At my age i can't wait that long..LOL....
Thank you for making these pic's for the desert rats..:moon:Can't wait to see the other one..LMFAO

Just checked my thread on getting the axle, and I may be going out there in the afternoon, so I just might come down. We'll see.

scott shorty's going out of town for sat and sunday, hmmmmm. figure out a way to sneak my pos out there and its onnnnnn....:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

Dude, i'll be out in the shop by 9AM,
At my age i can't wait that long..LOL....
Thank you for making these pic's for the desert rats..:moon:Can't wait to see the other one..LMFAO

I knew I had at least one of them redeeming quality...Things.:looney:

The damned interior is too sweet, so I turned it away from the sun until I can get protection. Pretty pitiful.

I feel like Im missing out on some eye spy shenanigans up here in the cove. :(
the top secret lair for the vehicle in question is one block north of me on esinhower, he lives in the lower cove...lmao....had ta say it.....:laugh2:
it will be the only xj in the coachella valley backed into the driveway...lol:roflmao:

Back