• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon...who's game?

sdspearo

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
It's been awhile since I've been. There's something for everyone out there, mild to wild. I'm open to run anything depending on who shows up (except the new buggy trail which I've only heard about).
Post up if interested, I'm flexible on the date.

You definitely want to call before you go. Last Saturday all the gates were closed. You could get to Four Corners, but nowhere else. It's been that way for weeks - I went up with friends at the end of February and it was the same thing. The Ranger didn't have a reason, just said that the orders come from above...

You definitely want to call before you go. Last Saturday all the gates were closed. You could get to Four Corners, but nowhere else. It's been that way for weeks - I went up with friends at the end of February and it was the same thing. The Ranger didn't have a reason, just said that the orders come from above...

Hmm, I wonder if it's due to rain erosion, etc?

According to the ranger station recording Corral Canyon is open again.

So, who's game?

Crickets :dunno:

Anyone in SD wheel anymore?

I'd go, but just not this weekend.
I have a steering box to replace and a few other little items to deal with. I have a few coworkers that would like to try the trails out there, so, soon....!

Cool, I'm pretty much open the next couple weeks except next Sunday the 28th.

Last edited:
Back