• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ Parts for Sale *** Prices Dropped*** Has to Go.

BigBlk XJ

NAXJA Forum User
OK well here goes.. this is good stuff left my XJ...

1 - 4.0 HO Engine, 135,000 Miles roughly.. ran good when pulled.. needs new valve cover.. possible rebuild.. up to you $250!! Thats a good price for a running 4.0 HO.. only thing you dont get is the intake manifold

1 - AW4 tranny.. shifted good when pulled, fluid still looks really clean No Grinding or anyhting upshifting/downshifting no clunking .. Good Trans! $250

1 - NP 231 T-case. ? on exact miles.. not more than 70,000. shifted strong in-out of 4wd. $150

1- Rear axle, Chrysler 8.25" BRAND new drum brakes.. Fluid changed fairly often.. will probably need new seals.. Good shafts and Yea.. $60 bucks?

1 - front axle, non-disco. newer hub bearing assemblies. good brakes.. spare calipers. comes with some steering stuff.. good seals... good axle. Dana 30.$180.. basicly becasue i think i want to keep it.. but if i got that i'd sell it.

1 Set of Rusty's 6.5" coils. $100

Rustys, Upper and Lower Solid fixed Control Arms designed for 6" Lift for XJ.. $200.

1 Driveshaft for XJ.. modified for 6-8" Lift, 3 1/2" diameter. $130

4 - Brand New Heckerthorn Shocks.. Designed for 7" Lift on XJ. Blue boots. brand new $135 - exactly what i paid for them.. or make an offer

1 set stock cherokee coils.. $10 bucks?

1 - Set 3" Lift coils.. $90
(free front shocks go with) I BELIEVE SALE PENDING

Roof Rack from my XJ.. $80 bucks..SALE PENDING

The above items listed with out pice.. MAKE AN OFFER.. it all has to go..

Offers will be taken on everything

THE ENGINE TRANS AND T-CASE REALLY NEED TO GO, I REALLY REALLY NEED THE CASH, I THINK I FOUND A VEHICLE!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Oh yeah, i also got (5) Chrome Mod Rims, 5x4.5 Lug.. i think they are like 4" BS.. I can measure if its a big deal.. 2 have BFG All terrains on them with decent tread..Tires can ripped off if you want me too.. no biggie.. 32x11.50's they are 15x10" rims.. they are nice.. just a little dirty.. Looking to get like $150 OR BEST OFFER... I got Center Caps Also (5)

Please advise if the sale on the 3" coils is finalized. If not, I am definitely interested.

Please advise as to the availability of the rims and send pix as well

please send email to [email protected]

Last edited:
Capt. Nemo said:
What was this behind? What is the input spline count?
Thanks

a aw4 21 spline count. 4.0 HO .. what iam selling..

Tampa_XJ said:
where are you located at...interested in the engine and axle...

I am located in MICHIGAN.. 48317 zip code.. just north of detroit..

I would really love to move these items.. if your far and want to do somethign with shipping i would work with you on it.. ubt i dont really know what i do.. i've never done it before...

which axle..? i had the front and rear listed..

GoalPoster said:
Please advise if the sale on the 3" coils is finalized. If not, I am definitely interested.

Please advise as to the availability of the rims and send pix as well

please send email to [email protected]

3" COILS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!! first dibs with money gets um!! .. i wanna move this stuf like ASAP.. i need a DD.... i could ship these out to you fairly easily i think..

as with the rims.. they are nice little dirty.. basicly like a eagle 589 style with the holes going around in a cirlcle.. i can get you pics in day or so.. i'll email them to you

BigBlk XJ said:
3" COILS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!! first dibs with money gets um!! .. i wanna move this stuf like ASAP.. i need a DD.... i could ship these out to you fairly easily i think..

as with the rims.. they are nice little dirty.. basicly like a eagle 589 style with the holes going around in a cirlcle.. i can get you pics in day or so.. i'll email them to you

I'm near Windsor. If we can hook up or if you can ship, I'll take the 3" coils and shocks.

I'll let you know about the rims once I see the pix

email me at [email protected]

GoalPoster said:
I'm near Windsor. If we can hook up or if you can ship, I'll take the 3" coils and shocks.

I'll let you know about the rims once I see the pix

email me at [email protected]

i would rather hook up of course.. jsut easier.. do you know where rochester is?

email me at [email protected] and we'll work it out.

jsut do you know the shocks work well but are alittle dirty.. thats why they are free.. but they are perfectly fine.. anyways.. how soon are you looking to acquire this stuff.. this weekend would be great for me to meet up with you. i'll get a picture of the rims tonight..

I'm interested in your driveshaft. I assume its the rear shaft? What end's does it have and what was it hooked up to? (SYE, Rubicon's hack and tap, etc....). Thanks,

Adam,

Tampa_XJ said:
Im interested in the chry 8.25....im in tampa 33549...check on shipping and we'll see what we cant work out...

-John

how do i check on shipping for something like that.. i've never shipped anything like this before...HeLp!!

2XJ said:
Please respond here or by e-mail [email protected]

Thanks!

as of right now i still got it.. homemade actually but its real nice.. 4 light tabs in front 1 in back and 1 on each side.. it has mounting for a hightlift on passenger side. and 2 like hooks that are big and welded to it on the drivers side tht i used for my strap when it was muddy... i wouldhnt have to keep it in the vehicle..

i think its like 1" tubing? pretty strong.. i can climb on it and its just fine.. i would sit up there sometimes when working on something or when i wired in my daylighters..

Nice

sale pending for next weekend.. i'll keep you posted.

how interested are you?

i still got them.. i dont know how much it would be to ship.. i think its like $25..

i know somebody is interested in the coils/control arms togeather.. i'll need like $ for them.. iam only charging exactly what i paid.. and you know thats already a good deal!

Back