• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" of lift but which shock???

Stonycar

NAXJA Forum User
Hey! I now have the RE 3.5" lift kit. Its not install yet because I have a shock issue. I wanted the Rancho RS9000x but all I can find on the internet is for stock height or 3" or less of lift. I know some of you guys have'em on more then 4" so maybe you could tell me what spec i should be looking for on these shocks... thanks a lot guys !!!!!!!!

Stonycar said:
Hey! I now have the RE 3.5" lift kit. Its not install yet because I have a shock issue. I wanted the Rancho RS9000x but all I can find on the internet is for stock height or 3" or less of lift. I know some of you guys have'em on more then 4" so maybe you could tell me what spec i should be looking for on these shocks... thanks a lot guys !!!!!!!!

call a 4x4 supply house...

fullsizeXJgear is a good guy to work with, and a board member here...

cheap= dt3000s
$$$=ome or the 9000's

I have the dt3000s and they ride ok.. not the greatest shock but for the price they do the job

A friend of mine has the ome on his ZJ and it rides really nice. But then again that is coils front and back so that may contribute.

Back