• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone a HIJACKTHIS expert?

I would be glad to try to help. Can you post a screenshot, or a list of what is loading? Also, what operating system are you running?

I'm not sure what HIJACKTHIS is, but for removing spyware on my computer i have had excelent experience with Ad-Aware by lavasoft. Can you be more specific about the problem?

Yeah , i agree with jeepfreek21. Im actually running both ad-aware and spybot search and destroy. But thats just cause i HATE spyware. Sometimes you can get rid of the stuff through "add-remove programs", but alot of the spyware has applications running that will know if you try to remove it and stop your computer from executing the removal process, if you try to remove something and it says you have to go online to remove it, its probably one of them. I had this happen with n-Case and 180solutions. To get rid of them i edited the registry on my computer. that took care of it. If that other stuff doesnt work i can show you how to do the registry thing. its not hard.

Back