• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unable t use forums etc.

BobDog

NAXJA Forum User
I seem to have been cut off of using the site along time ago.....don't have access...something I did or a fluke.
Lost all my subscriptions but one.
????????????????????????????????????

Look under your screen name. "I have not Confirmed, or I used a BAD email Addy."

Go into your control panel, and update your email address. You'll need to follow the link in the emailed confirmation notice before you can post pretty much anywhere.

It now says under my name....have not confirmed or used a bad email addy.
I've been using this forum for years w/o problems......whats up now

Did you recently change your email address in the forum control panel? You need to click the confirmation link in the email it sent to you, as Jeff said.

I seem to have been cut off of using the site along time ago.....don't have access...something I did or a fluke.
Lost all my subscriptions but one.
????????????????????????????????????

I read something recently about a purge that was underway of inactive accounts, which sounded like a poor idea to me, and your post sounds like evidence of it being a bad idea?

Mike, that was over 2 years ago. It's *NOT* the condition here.

Bob, read post #2 again, and follow it.

OK. I guess it seemed more recent here to me because some other sites were doing it very recently, and after reading his post..., I was thinking I was seeing a trend on the internet. At my age time flies by fast!!!! :(

Make that longer, 10/1/2008.

The anti-spam measures implemented during the board upgrade prior to that have been quite effective.

Back