NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Support and Administration Forum > User Support, Questions and Suggestions
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

User Support, Questions and Suggestions Not Jeep Tech Questions. Forum use related questions or comments only.

Old July 6th, 2018, 08:01
NAXJA Forum User

Unable to post in XJ or KJ forums

So... It's been a couple of years since I last logged in, and wanted to post in both the XJ and KJ forums.

Problem is, hitting 'New Post' results in an error stating that I don't have the correct privileges to post in either forum. Have my account privileges changed?
Old July 7th, 2018, 05:09
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Unable to post in XJ or KJ forums

Just noticed that my description appears as, "I have not Confirmed, or I used a BAD email Addy."

Not sure what's going on - I was able to reset the account password, so email is working as intended. I've also had this account for around 14 years, so don't understand why it would need to be confirmed.

Any ideas?
Old July 7th, 2018, 05:17
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Unable to post in XJ or KJ forums

Figured it out - had to resend the activation email. Seems to be working now.