• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10th Annual Thanksgiving Run

Out.
How very hard I've been trying to force myself to attend I just can't do it. I really think this maybe the end of the road for me. For some reason one day something just clicked in My head and I seam to have lost all interest in my Jeep and anything to do with it. I thought by dragging it out of the shop and driving it for awhile would help me along. Maybe give me a bump start. But it just hasn't worked.

So see ya all around and have a fun trip. Maybe some time in the future that switch in my head will click again and I'll be back.

Out.
How very hard I've been trying to force myself to attend I just can't do it. I really think this maybe the end of the road for me. For some reason one day something just clicked in My head and I seam to have lost all interest in my Jeep and anything to do with it. I thought by dragging it out of the shop and driving it for awhile would help me along. Maybe give me a bump start. But it just hasn't worked.

So see ya all around and have a fun trip. Maybe some time in the future that switch in my head will click again and I'll be back.
Well now I want to kill myself. Thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without Alice's Restaurant on the radio and Boring Dave at TSF.

Hopefully you're just in a funk this year and will find motivation to rejoin us at future trips.

1c9adfd4caf3fa62bed3f6948a2f5e34.jpg

sorry i wasn't able to make it, had too much to do moving stuff into my new shop in oregon. i plan to be there next year though!

We're going to hold you to that!

i'll be an official Oregonian in a couple months! :party:

i'm guessing i'll need to sell the pitbull rockers & install boggers to handle the mud though. :gee:

I think the rockers will do you just fine.... I've never been a fan of boggers. The mud here isn't terrible usually

Well this last nwfest Curtis proved bloggers and swampers is what gets you home and never get stuck lol

You really can't compare Curtis's to a rig like say tim's or dustin's. It's so cut up its crazy light

Back