• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NewYears Hangover Run at TSF. 1/1/12

Hey, plan on the group of day trippers from rogers camp coming by horse camp around 9 - 930 to pick you guys up.

Lees%20Camp_pid1655.JPG

Jeep is back together, camper is loaded and all i have left to do is load the jeep and hit the road in the morning. should be out of salem by noon!

looks like i won't be able to make it up there as we are still in cottage grove.
hopefully we can wheel with you nw chapter goons on a future run.
have fun, be safe, & take lots of pictures!

I'll be at rogers camp at 730 & leaving at 8am. If your coming up on sun from the couve pm me and we can meet somewhere. I should be out of vantucky by 630.

I'll be at rogers camp at 730 & leaving at 8am. If your coming up on sun from the couve pm me and we can meet somewhere. I should be out of vantucky by 630.

Aaron, if you check here in the morning befor you leave. i will be headded up after all. im leaving here about 6:30. so that should put me 30-45 min behind you.

post up your tenative rought and if i dont see you at either rodgers, or horse camp. ill catch you on the trail.

just finnished packing and straping the car seat in the jeep.

Happy New Year!!!

See you in the AM
Bronze

Have fun tomorrow. I got a lot done on my jeep this week, but not all I wanted to have before going to tsf. I wanna see som good videos!
Happy New Year!

looks like i won't be able to make it up there as we are still in cottage grove.
hopefully we can wheel with you nw chapter goons on a future run.
have fun, be safe, & take lots of pictures!

Tim let me know when you are coming up again, I will make that run for sure. Bring the red pos, I guess its to nice now for that old name.

Back