• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My favorite mod so far...

dj's 2000 xj

NAXJA Forum User
I was at the local dealership visitng my buddy. (They dont mind as long as I dont kill their time) When, I was getting razzed about a cardinals magnet I had on the front fender, they were all redneck, backwoods, hillbilly and what not necause I lifted 4.5" last fall. My buddy got me hooked at RORP. I said I only used the magnet to cover a ding I got xmas shopping 2 years ago, until I get my trail rated badge. Just then another I dont know to well says "how many?" I say I just need 1 to cover that ding. He goes over to his tool box and digs around for 5 minutes and Poof! New, in plastic Trail Rated Badge for me! So, It is now "dealer installed" and looking great. Almost in stock location. BTW, I have a 2000 Sport. It looks good on it. Now, If I can cover the ding on the passenger rear door with something else?! Anyway, just wanted to share. Thanks for listening!

Also, I bought an 87 pioneer, think it has 44's under it. Identifying when rain quits. :)
and closed cooling system the looks like algebra!

if it has a 44 front...i think you should keep it stock, as a collector edition...very rare...and by that i mean non existant except in Venezuala :D

I meant the tires! J/K I know, the rear axle is what I mean. I has a tow hitch on it, rusted real bad, hope it has a 44. Bought it on ebay from a salvage auction. Towed away and never paid for. :) not much invested, but does run, and drive.

dj's 2000 xj said:
I meant the tires! J/K I know, the rear axle is what I mean. I has a tow hitch on it, rusted real bad, hope it has a 44. Bought it on ebay from a salvage auction. Towed away and never paid for. :) not much invested, but does run, and drive.

Ewe schuld go bak too skoul and laern how two speel agin. Then maybe you should learn the old adage "Think before you speak", except in your case it would be "Think before you type". BTW, anyone who brags about stealing is a complete and total fool, IMHO.

mtnxj said:
BTW, anyone who brags about stealing is a complete and total fool, IMHO.

I think he means it was a salvage auction because the vehicle had been towed and was never paid to be retrieved.

Lawn Cher' said:
I think he means it was a salvage auction because the vehicle had been towed and was never paid to be retrieved.

If that is the case then I apologize for implying the guy is a thief. Stealing just pisses me off. I work for what I've got, so should everyone else.

BTW, anyone who brags about stealing is a complete and total fool, IMHO

now here is what i find hillarious. the same person that said that also type this:

Then maybe you should learn the old adage "Think before you speak", except in your case it would be "Think before you type".

sounds to me like you should take your own advice. :D

scorpio_vette said:
now here is what i find hillarious. the same person that said that also type this:

sounds to me like you should take your own advice. :D

He did say that he "bought" the thing off e-bay. SO if he didn't pay for it, then he stole it.

Before the cops get here I would like everyone to know "I DID NOT STEAL EITHER OF THESE VEHICLES!" I go out to bid a couple jobs and when I get back I find all this. WTF? Anyway, It was an ebay auction, I was high bidder, paid cash, and THEN hauled home. Check some posts, I was considering using my 2000 then decided to use a f250 for the haul.

Do not insult my intellect, I own my own business, work hard and play hard. I am in Edwardsville IL, Operating HAGEN'S OUTDOOR SERVICE - Tree trimming, tree removal, bush trimming, Lawn Care. Thank you.

You have now met me,

Sincerely,
D.J.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8044881373&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

So it appears I have had my head up my a*s. Please allow me to chalk this one up to having a really crappy day. Consider me properly chastised. :anon: I know better than this.

Air cleared. Good jeeping everyone. mtnxj, thank you for the pm.

Thanks to all!

D.J.

p.s. still havnt confirmed the rear axle. May take pic.

My favorite mod??

Okie Terry.
Hands down.
:D

Not even close...

Trail rated badges are like R-type Stickers on a Honda...

May score points at the mall...

but not here.

"Chicks dig Body Damage"

remove post haste.

I've got to hold back on body damage till 1 of 2 things: Pay for completely or trail rig finished. This is my bidding vehicle, got to look somewhat presentable. I dont do mall crawls, just moderate trails for now. :p

Back