• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is what happens when your not prepared on the trail

Stick said:
This is what happens with 5" of lift, no lockers, no winch, short tow straps, stock tires, and no common sense (me of course).

Last friday

:wstupid:
Nice job. Im still laughing. but this should have gone to the picture fourm.

Ryan

Ouch that looks to have been costly. Looks like you had hooks on the tow strap, lucky the hooks did not fly off the tow strap, that's all you would have needed to top off a fun day. Give you an A for effort though. :laugh3:

Xjman1 said:
Ouch that looks to have been costly. Looks like you had hooks on the tow strap, lucky the hooks did not fly off the tow strap, that's all you would have needed to top off a fun day. Give you an A for effort though. :laugh3:

Actually an S makes more sense..........learn from other's mistakes, thanks for sharing.
Next time someone show's up at a NAXJA event with no front or rear tow points and thinks' we're too strict on trail run requirements.......I now have a perfect point of reference.

man, did you lose a tie rod or something?

A Rubicon owner did the same thing this weekend near my home. He was lucky enough to spot my rig in the garage and asked if I could pull him out of a 4 ft deep mud creek.
He was there for roughly 3hours trying to get unstuck. It saved him a few bucks of towing fee from a local wrecker. Beside, I dont think a wrecker would of made it out to where he was stuck anyways.

btw, your carpet is gonna stink! :)

Wow, nice job :patriot: Hope the :repair: doesn't kill you too much. Just mark it down as another "sader, but wiser" chapter in the life of a Jeep owner

Rob

Dude, you are much too clean in those pics for a stuck like that. Who tied the strap to the tie rod and what the hell were they thinking?

Looks familiar. You are not alone. This is why i am now the prood owner of a Ramsey winch.

I do not like paying tow truck companies $200 per pull.

Mike

I don't know whats funnier... all of the pictures except for your wife, or the one of you wife! She tell you " at least I was smart enough to get out !! " Sorry man you'll hear about that day for the next BA-zillion yrs...

Us married slugs feel your pain... literaly!

SCOTT FISCHER said:
I don't know whats funnier... all of the pictures except for your wife, or the one of you wife! She tell you " at least I was smart enough to get out !! " Sorry man you'll hear about that day for the next BA-zillion yrs...

Us married slugs feel your pain... literaly!

Actually she said " Don't ever, mention 4 wheeling to me again".

And the most painfull of all she says " You have to realize, that thing wont go the places your bronco used to" :dunno:

She didnt mean it guys....I dont think she did anyways.

120564711NxrTQE_ph.jpg

That "look" is way too familiar, they must teach that in school.

seanR said:
120564711NxrTQE_ph.jpg

That "look" is way too familiar, they must teach that in school.

Damn that sucks for you guys! I have to keep the wife from taking the heep out and getting stuck! She loves mud whompin! Its already cost me 3 alternators.... now she wants an old chevy to go muddin in! :yelclap:

Shannon

Back