• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built chrysler 8.25

kraziexj

NAXJA Forum User
xj chrysler 8.25 29 spline
4.88 gears
aussie locker
superior axle shafts
ruff stuff diff cover
trussed
converted to use u-bolts on yoke instead of straps
new brake hardware
stock axle shafts also included

setup for spring under yj, but I can include a set of ruff stuff spring perches if you wish to go spring over.
$600 obo

I took a disco dana 30 in on trade. It has 4.88's and a lock right. All brackets have been removed from the axle.

$850 for the pair.

If no one buys the pair, I will eventually part them both out.

I took a disco dana 30 in on trade. It has 4.88's and a lock right. All brackets have been removed from the axle.

$850 for the pair.

If no one buys the pair, I will eventually part them both out.
price is right , but a bit steep for 32's.

Thanks Tyler! I am in Andover KS. This coming weekend (April 30-May1) I am picking up a new to me trailer in KC so I could have them that far this weekend only.

Now parting and here's what I have:

$225 chrysler 8.25 aussie 29 spline
$110 superior chrylser 8.25 xj 29 spline axle shafts (2 included)
$75 chrysler 8.25 xj 29 spline carrier, spider gears, 2 axle shafts (29 spline conversion)
OR $30 carrier + spider gears and $30 per shaft.
$125 dana 30 lock right
$25 dana 30 3.73+ carrier
$40 dana 44 30 spline full spool 3.92+
$20 beefed up dana 44 cover
$70 xj dana 44 axle shafts long side is good, the short side has slightly twisted splines. would make a good trail spare

Stock dana 30 parts:
$10 stock dana 30 covers (have 2)
$15 stock dana 30 spider gears
$10 stock dana 30 rotors (have a bit of surface rust from sitting but should clean up)
$10 yoke (strap version)

Will be traveling to KC this weekend.

Mike, I am interested in the Superior 29 spline shafts. If they are still available, PM me. Thanks.

Thanks for the pictures.

I am going to have to pass for now. Nothing wrong with your price. I just can't budget it at least this pay period.

Sold over half of the above. I have a few more parts to order and parts to take off so I will start a new thread at that point.

This thread can be deleted.

Back