• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socially distant run May 17th

What time would be meeting up at said coordinations?

I’ve had an itch to get out and wheel lately.

I’ll be passing through Pasadena on the 210 on the way out there and meeting up with another NAXJA member at or near Huntington Drive, probably around 0630. If you spot a gold XJ and a white one on the road, say hello on 146.585.

Muella: I’ll be meeting up with OPXJ2010 at the Shell gas station at 705 Huntington Drive (just off the 210) and heading out from there promptly at 0630. Feel free to meet up with us and caravan the rest of the way if so inclined.

Muella: I’ll be meeting up with OPXJ2010 at the Shell gas station at 705 Huntington Drive (just off the 210) and heading out from there promptly at 0630. Feel free to meet up with us and caravan the rest of the way if so inclined.

I really should update my profile.
I moved down to Fountain Valley at the beginning of the year so I’ll be heading out from that direction. Thanks for the invite and see you out there.

Sorry John can't make it, tweaked a rear leaf yesterday, had a blast on the hammers though, came back today.

You're killing me.

Where are the pics?

I've learned I definitely need a little more height to my Jeep and that my Yokohama Geolandars apparently weren't meant for rocks. First real trip on them and some of the lugs are wanting to pull off already.

But, I had a great time, made it through, and had only minor damage. It was good to be sharing a trail with NAXJA again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These are about the only pics I got. My wife has a few more, but I'm at work.
f43357cf816e43143872578fc3cdf004.jpg
87c80c155264c67b1ec5f8b48cfb87d3.jpg
964e6738d2909742606071442689c3bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I managed to take the worst lines and run into rocks left and right.
Dogs and the girl and tires and sore.
I had a great time. Just need to go over the Jeep with a comb and assess why I got a check engine light, and get a new air hose which broke after everyone left. Lol

See you guys soon!

I didn’t take any pictures, but OPXJ2010 sent me this one of my rig that he took at the event. So it’s all I can contribute.

340bc0c3314847a1b59ba3ddef0b501a.jpg

One post and already a dues-paying red-letter member. Well done, splitkooks, and welcome to the SoCal Chapter!

We’ll be having our annual official event, SoCal Fest, in November at Calico, so you’ll have another chance to join us then. November may seem like a long way off now, but it’ll be here before you know it.

I love seeing the pics.

That's the best I can manage lately, to look at the fun others are having while I keep my nose to the grindstone. 'Tis a season.

John make sure you take a person to take pic's. Must be in great shape cause he has to walk the trail so we get non-stop pic's.

Why is it you punk ass kids never think about us old people who can't get out because of the virus.

Thank You

Back