• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella 500 driving lights

hubs97xj

NAXJA Forum User
Bought some extra sets when they were on clearance. New, out of box only to verify contents and condition. Check your local WalMart first.

$18/set + shipping.
$11/set + shipping
Paypal preferred.

Shipping has been in the $12 to $20 range, per set, depending on location. UPS ground, insured, tracking number provided, etc. Any questions, comments, or concerns, fire away.

Just outside Crawfordsville; if the weather holds, I'm going to be on the run for the next few days, so pickup might be a challenge.

edit- PM on the way.

Second set pending. Will update when sold/falls through.

Last edited:
Just outside Crawfordsville; if the weather holds, I'm going to be on the run for the next few days, so pickup might be a challenge.

edit- PM on the way.

Second set pending. Will update when sold/falls through.

Ok, doesnt really matter at that distance anyways. Just out of my range where fuel costs more than shipping.

All sets are sold. I've gotten half a dozen requests on top of the four I sold sets to; if I find any more, I'll throw them up here too, but I think the stores here have all been cleaned out at this point.

Back