• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona peeps

I know it died. It died when Kracker killed it. That's when most of us left. I'm wanting to see how many if any are still on here.

I know it died. It died when Kracker killed it. That's when most of us left. I'm wanting to see how many if any are still on here.

It would be great to see all, err...most of you get together again and bring the chapter together again. You're always welcome here, but you know.

Good luck.

Tim

It would be great to see all, err...most of you get together again and bring the chapter together again. You're always welcome here, but you know.

Good luck.

Tim

Is what it is my friend. In Arizona there is a plethora of Jeep clubs. Problem is they're all close to their own cliques, in my opinion. You legitimately can not do anything without someone cutting someone else's Jeep down in one way or another. Not about that life. You educate and seem to improve those of the inexperienced.

I'm still in Glendale and still have my '98. I'm not a red member anymore, but probably should pay my dues and sign back up again. This is still the best place for XJ tech on the web IMO. I don't get to wheel much, but continue to put time and money into the rig and wheel it when I can. Would be great to get a group of us together sometime . . .

Here's a pic of how she looks now.

48034044973_4efc0ddab5_c.jpg

Hey Brent nice jeep. We are planning a trip for the 13th somewhere in the east valley area if you wanna come. It'd be early morning to beat the heat

I'm looking seriously into Williams; great weather, cheap houses, lots of land. And freedom. :D

Just spent a couple days there. I could get used to it.

I'm looking seriously into Williams; great weather, cheap houses, lots of land. And freedom. :D

Buddy of mine just moved 10 miles north of williams.

Bought 20 acres with a tiny house, big solar system, water system. $80k. And it's under a mile from the pavement.

Tim, did you get any pics?

No, sure didn't. We were there for the train to the Grand Canyon and didn't really venture out from the hotel area.

Dang, OK, no worries. Just wanted to see more than is available online because they tend to publish only the good stuff. Wife and I are headed there inside of two weeks to stay for a couple days, check around, see if we really like it there, visit some of the houses that've been turning our heads, et cetera.

Kind of a scary prospect but I'm so tired of CA it's unreal. There is almost literally nothing here for me other than nice mild winters (and even then, I wish it would snow a bit!).

Hehehe...this thread has been hijacked by PAPs.

Potential Arizona Peeps.

Back