• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just Getting started

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
Just joined NAXJA! I guess my 'fever' is setting in nicely now.

Heres what I have so far. I did put in an order for Front & rear bumpers from RIGID. Now I'm wishing I saved a little more for a few more inches of lift. Maybe in a couple years, I'll re-do it.

HeavyDuty-XJ.jpg

lowrange2 said:
Looks sweet. Nice n mild. I like it. Congrats on a red name on your first post... I'm impressed. Welcome to NAXJA.
X2 Welcome to NAXJA

It signifies that you are a paid member and have full access to the site. Everyone with their name in black has now paid and does not have full access. lol You decal will get there eventually.

don't worry about more lift, that thing looks very nice, if you want it bigger just trim your fenders and throw some 33's or 35's on.

yeah dude, looks very nice and i love the "heavy duty" !

Looking real good. Glad you put the white lettering inside the wheels. Pass the collection plate and get some AJ's super sliders and a nice rack next.

1999mj said:
Looks good. Wheels and lift made a huge diference. Not to fond of the bug thing on the front but it's not bad.
the bug thing is made in USA, so at least thats good... I do have a roof rack ordered. Not sure if I'm going to leave it on permanently. I have a OEM Canoe rack that I hope to use again in the spring.

I have been looking at Olympic reverse-a-bars... I see AJs 3/16" SuperRails - $225, Great price! Also my other issue is, this money might be better spent / saved twards SYE or... I have a bunch of stuff I want to invest in... its trying to choose which is next that I have the problem with. :D

Just got these tires, and I swear I coulda fit 32s in there.

Last edited:
Very nice! Nice and clean too...looks great!

My XJ had those same ZJ wheels on mine when I bought it as well...

Looks good! I like the "HEAVY DUTY", I haven't seen that before.

Thanks for stepping up to RED!

Hale

Back