• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hvac door operation

Unclewolverine

NAXJA Forum User
I've been having issues with the heat in my 95 rhd for a while but with the weather taking a turn to the severe cold I really need to see if I can make a serious difference. The main sticking point right now is that the heat is only hot at the defrost vent. It will switch between all the vent settings just fine and the amount if air coming seems normal, but the floor vent will only blow out Luke warm air at the best. Panel vents will be a little warmer, defrost hottest of all. I have adjusted the blend door. The actuators on these rhd ones are all but impossible to see, anybody have a direction to look? I have to drive around with the window down and high of 8 degrees monday!

Just checked what could see and the floor flap is operating normally and I can even see all the way over to the blend door and it closes fully like it is supposed to. Is there a way to disable the fresh air flap and recirculate what warmth I have?

Back