• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A new thread - Cleghorn Dec. 2nd 9am

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Post up if you'll show up!

Cleghorn run, terrain varies from Honda civic to Cherokee on 35s.

Bring literally any XJ and have a good time. Plan on trail lunch if weather is nice. If weather sucks I will hope to run straight through to the end.

I'll be there.

Interested, depends if I can finish a bunch of maintenance before then.

I'm out, gents. Army decreed I will do Army things.

New member, still trying to figure this site out but me and my XJ will be there. Where's the meet up spot?

Excellent question. We generally meet at the trailhead. It is at the I15 freeway Cleghorn exit on the east side of the freeway. Can't miss us usually.

New member, still trying to figure this site out but me and my XJ will be there. Where's the meet up spot?

Welcome! If you have a two-meter radio, you may want to set it on 146.585 in advance. That's our usual unofficial frequency.

Sorry gents, I am out. Wasted 2 days of my week on a useless training seminar :dunce: Tomorrow will be my only day between now and the Club Party next weekend for me to clean up a bit.

It was a small group: FAUXSKY (aka Garret) in his XJ, FAUXSKY’s friend Jay in a new Tacoma, and me. I’m not naming names, but someone had a little mishap along the way.

76592fcbc813935ce6ac3f2ad2a7c1dc.jpg

Oops.

I thought that was a red XJ behavior. White ones aren't supposed to do that.

Back