• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socket Roll

ljobbins

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys sorry if this is not acceptable to post stuff like this but I thought I would share this here. (Moderators feel free to remove if necessary)

I am in no way associated with this company or guy. I just thought since it looked helpful for me instead of annoying plastic rows or just a bag or randomness, it might interest some of you. This is the link to purchase the product. They have a website too but the video on this page does a way better job than their website.

https://igg.me/at/socketroll/emal/16400564

I was searching for a rollable socket storage device and this popped up on google images and I was sent this link to purchase by the owner. Its brand new, it seems pretty cool and i'm giving it a go. It is a rollable socket set storage device/thing. It is not dirt cheap($50 plus shipping) but it should free up some space in my jeep from the plastic rows while keeping it more organized. Just to clarify even though it says it several times on the website, this is just the organizer, not any tools/sockets. Thanks

Sushi is metric. Doesn't seaweed promote rust, though?

If they don't hit their goal of $10,000 to start manufacturing, do you get a refund or lose your money?
They are at $2120 with a month to go......

As far as the previous "sushi" comment, I'll be sure to add a smiley next time to let you know I wasn't serious.

I read "socket roll" and thought the OP had his kids helping him work on the Jeep in the driveway and heard the sound of a soon to be lost socket rolling away. "Please don't be the 10mm."

If they don't hit their goal of $10,000 to start manufacturing, do you get a refund or lose your money?
They are at $2120 with a month to go......

As far as the previous "sushi" comment, I'll be sure to add a smiley next time to let you know I wasn't serious.

Thats a good question. From what the owner told me in an email, they already make them and had a production run that was giving them inventory mid february. Then he emailed that link to me saying they were discounted april 1st as part of a fundraiser to get the business more stable and have more inventory and different colors. So it is a bit confusing as to if he is selling ones he already has right now as part of the fundraiser or if he is trying to get funds for another production run and people will recieve them later.

And I was just joking on the sushi comment. I just dont like sushi. If someone says they are cooking fish i'll be there before they finish saying fish but if someone says sushi i start making excuses like a girl just out for free drinks... "I've got a headache, im tired, i have to get up early, i forgot my wallet..." I would use a smiley face except i havent reached that level yet. Im still on the flip phone level.

I read "socket roll" and thought the OP had his kids helping him work on the Jeep in the driveway and heard the sound of a soon to be lost socket rolling away. "Please don't be the 10mm."

I dont have children but i do treat my many 10mm sockets like them. I clean them and tuck them into bed in the tool bag every night, encourage them as they do their job(come on, you are doing great). Only i dont feed them because i dont want them to grow up and turn into 11mm.

I think there is a good argument to be made for not feeding children either.

;)

My problem with sushi is that for the cost of enough sushi to constitute a real meal I could have bought at least one, if not two, new tires. And if The Varmints want to eat too, that is definitely a full set of tires.

I think there is a good argument to be made for not feeding children either.

;)

My problem with sushi is that for the cost of enough sushi to constitute a real meal I could have bought at least one, if not two, new tires. And if The Varmints want to eat too, that is definitely a full set of tires.

IMG_20170304_194757.jpg

Sounds like you need to come to sushi with us, we have a top secret location that has all you can eat sushi and all you can drink beer for about the cost of a honda civic tire. :gee:

Can I bring a little table top Hibachi to cook mine on?
:chef:

Can I get mine without the rice?

David Bricker / SYR

I'll take your rice and you can have my seaweed.

You need the rice in order to properly soak up a good dose of soy/wasabi. That right there is the reason to eat sushi.

Someday I will have to find and try one of those all you can eat sushi places.

Someday I will have to find and try one of those all you can eat sushi places.

Been there. Done that. With all this talk of sushi now I want to do it again. (This thread's getting off track. Someone should start a sushi thread.)

There is nothing like a red herring to derail a discussion.

:looney:

Back