• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter on the Rocks-Jan 25-26th, 2013 Hurricane Utah

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Friday and Saturday runs in the Sand Hollow Rec Area.

Online Early Registration only $55 before 12-15-2012, saves you $25.

Includes:
Breakfast Fri-Sat
Dinner on Saturday evening, prior to the raffle
1 Event T-Shirt
5 Raffle tickets

Always a great event, family friendly fun, see you there!

http://www.winterontherocks.com/

Hmm... Time off for the Hump n Bump isn't happening, but this is definitely doable. Maybe I'll be able to drag my brother in law out too.

$55 for all of that is a good deal. Even if the wheeling wasn't great.

I'm going to shoot for this.

Depending on what trail you hook up with the wheeling is awsome. Just make sure and remember all of your spare parts..lol. We spent alot of time in 2011 with broke down rigs.

I am planning on this, excited to make it down to southern utah!

Anything special to bring other then typical wheeling gear and warm cloths?

Camera, CB, flags are required for Sand Hollow, so bring one or plan on purchasing on and figuring out a mounting point on site. I zip-tie a flag to my 60" CB whip that is roof mounted, which works quite well.

Camera, CB, flags are required for Sand Hollow, so bring one or plan on purchasing on and figuring out a mounting point on site. I zip-tie a flag to my 60" CB whip that is roof mounted, which works quite well.

awesome, thanks, had no idea about the flag requirements. :yelclap:

Whats the camping situation? Is there camp sites near or at the fairgrounds, which would be my last choice since you can't have an after trail cocktail!

You can camp in the Washington Damn area which isn't the best but free. Mist the trails start there anyway. Or you could stay in sand hollow on the beach and have great sunrise shots every morning. 15bucks a night.

A camera is required?
I'd realize that it read like that....... flag is required, camera is optional and my personal pet peeve is folks who spend several thousand $$ on rig mods and still haven't installed a CB, so they can communicate on the trail.:confused1

I'd realize that it read like that....... flag is required, camera is optional and my personal pet peeve is folks who spend several thousand $$ on rig mods and still haven't installed a CB, so they can communicate on the trail.:confused1

haha I have one of those! although its sometimes squeaky. I have yet to figure that out.

Is anyone going that might have a extra place on there trailer I can meet in Spanish fork or on 70 ill split fuel and buy beer

Tow rig a no go?

Let me make a few calls, i may be able to round up a 2 place if its not in use. but i'm leaving SLC early dark am thurs morning

No needs injector I think or a a dead cylinder and not to big on brake it out that far I'm off wed-sun that would be bad ass if you can line that up

Back