• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab April 8th - 15th

Cruzin Illusion

NAXJA Forum User
I figure I would post this up to see if any of you will be in Moab during this time and would like to hook up to run trails. Becky and myself will be staying at the Canyonlands Campground across from McDonalds on Main Street.

We are planning on hooking up with Isreal when his group arrives on the 12th and run with them through the 15th.

We are open to running pretty much any trail in Moab from the easy trails to the hard stuff.

Post up here or PM me if you would like to run together.

Thanks,
Tom

Here is the trail schedule Becky and I have put together for the time we will be in Moab. If you would like to join up we are all for it. We can also move things around or change things up if needed. I have been contacted by a couple of members and we can not wait to hook up and wheel.

Our trail schedule was mainly based around trails we have not done. Somedays seem like there are alot of trails but most are part of a loop.

Sunday the 8th: Arrive and set up

Monday the 9th: Beef Basin (EASY) and Elephant Hill (DIFFICULT)

Tuesday the 10th: Top of the World (DIFFICULT) / Dolores River Overlook (EASY) / Rose Garden Hill (DIFFICULT) / Onion Creek - Fischer Towers (EASY)

Wednesday the 11th: Book Cliffs - Sego Canyon (EASY)

Thursday the 12th: Kane Creek Canyon (DIFFICULT)

Friday the 13th: Hidden Canyon Overlook (MODERATE) / Bartlett Overlook (DIFFICULT) / Bartlett Wash Road (EASY) / Hidden Canyon (EASY)

Saturday the 14th: Pickle (DIFFICULT) / Mashed Potato (DIFFICULT)

Sunday the 15th: Pack and head home

My contact information is:

303 250-2540 Cell

any of those runs on friday night runs? I would be down for the 2 easy ones, but probably wont be getting into town until 730ish. And then probably would want to set up camp...

Tom, how much time are you planning for your beef basin/elephant hill day?

Maybe we could plan on meeting up for that one or Kane creek. Maybe both?

We are planning on leaving for beef basin/elephant hill first thing in the morning around 7:00 am and hopefully be back before 4 pm. The last time we ran elephant hill we were back before 1pm. You can run both trails in a loop but we will have to double up on one section to hit all of elephant hill.

I would love to hook up for Kane Creek. We have never run it.

Had plans to be there but fuel prices have blown that plan out of the water. Just gotta love all this hope and change!

Back