• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December Trail Work this Saturday 12/19

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in doing trail maintenance on either the 19th or 20th of this month?

Of course it will be contigent upon snow/weather conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: December Trail Maintenance

I wish! Unfortunately I'll be starting my drive to West Virginia on the 19th.

Depending on how things work out I might do a run down 2N04 before I leave. I'd like to get some miles on the Jeep before our big drive and that's a good place to do it!

I could be down. I may have to hitch a ride or take the honda up, jeeps going down for some work.

when i'm backing up and hit the brakes, the pedal goes to the floor, makes a "CLINK" sound, the brake light comes on and the stroker keeps on pushing me. going forward, everything works like you'd expect it to.

visual inspection shows nothing wrong, so it appears to be time to keep tearing deeper until i find the problem, and replace with new parts during reassemble.

when i'm backing up and hit the brakes, the pedal goes to the floor, makes a "CLINK" sound, the brake light comes on and the stroker keeps on pushing me. going forward, everything works like you'd expect it to.

visual inspection shows nothing wrong, so it appears to be time to keep tearing deeper until i find the problem, and replace with new parts during reassemble.

Don't back up.

I had to drive that way for 4 days until i got home again.

It was a lot easier than one would expect. :/

I'd probably be up for it (unless we do the Magic Mtn M&G the same day). Alden might come up again too, you never know. Cal, you can ride with me/us--or re-experience driving 3" lift on 29s and I'll ride b!tch. Or we can both be Alden's b!tches... She drove last time.

Wait...
I'm going to up there next weekend, not the weekend of the 20th.
What, you're not going to go to Long Beach for the XMas party?? Wimp!!

Possibly, I may be going to Vegas that weekend, but I'll keep you posted.

I'm in.
But do know, they are expecting a lot of snow this next week up in Big Bear.

Could be fun... This is what it looked like up there last weekend.

DSC04270.jpg

I will never go to Long Beach voluntarily
What if I detour by your place, club you unconscious, throw you in the back of whatever I'm driving, and take you there? :wierd:

What if I detour by your place, club you unconscious, throw you in the back of whatever I'm driving, and take you there? :wierd:

Kinky

I have my moments =)

Back