• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hole in the Rock anyone?

Yes I think it will be a lot of fun! We could use a rig or three more if you want to tag along. Israel I want to hit the trail early, we have a long way to the end of the trail and back.

Early as in 6:00? 8:00? At this time, I'm planning on getting up during the night and driving down to meet you. It's about 5 hours from my place according to google maps, so I'm wondering what time I should leave.

How can I change your mind. :)

There's still two weeks to go. Dig around in your garage for something to sell. That's what I'm doing. :D

BTW, somebody buy my 5.9L motor!!! :D

Von, are you and Josh planning on gassing up at the Airport? If so, why don't we plan on meeting there Monday morning? Just name the time and I'll be there.

So I don't mean to be a pain, but what are the chances that we could move this to the following weekend (26th-28th)? It looks like it was an option originally, but things may have changed since then. I guess my kids have a choir concert on the 19th.

So I don't mean to be a pain, but what are the chances that we could move this to the following weekend (26th-28th)? It looks like it was an option originally, but things may have changed since then. I guess my kids have a choir concert on the 19th.

Two things. One, Josh and I plus Josh's friend Brad have all arranged our time off for the 19th-21st. Two, the next weekend is Memorial and I think there could be a lot of people down that way. Sorry, but the 19th-21st works best for us.

So are you still in Israel? We're getting pretty excited about getting down there :D

And what about you Derek? Dude if you have some spare D30 axle shafts lying around I'd be more than happy to help you out with some gas money.

So the tentative plan is to leave next Friday, hopefully around 4pm or so and drive down to Comb Wash to camp for the night. We want to get an early start Saturday, probably filling up in Halls Crossing by 8:00am or so.

Let us know guys! If there's anybody else out there let us know, we'd love to have a few more people tag along.

-Josh

i've probably got some shafts laying around but there only worth enough to get me out of the driveway :D

So are you still in Israel? We're getting pretty excited about getting down there :D

-Josh

I told my wife that I was still planning on going, and she's okay with it. Trouble is I'm feeling guilty about missing the kid's concert. I'll let you know one way or the other by next week.

I'm out unfortunately. I missed my son's birthday due to my deployment so that weekend is when we are celebrating.

I'm getting nervous/excited for our trip now that it's almost here. There is a lot of rough country down there and I can't wait to see it all for myself...

I'm going to sit this one out. I'm sure I'll regret it, but I won't enjoy myself if I go either. Thanks anyway for the invite!

Back