• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinamens run

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well shit. Forgot to post this trip apparently. Decided to take a few Tacoma guys who were nervous about OCG and drag em through with Ledly, and let the wife hit that trail for her first time. Hit rain and hail once we got to Wales tail. Trail was pretty busy. Aaaaaanyway. Here are pics.
0adbe0d4230669364649fb4c440ebc11.jpg

cdb644984af60e722b4bbbce26febf9a.jpg

2ebc60fd4ab742fe38ad98381847c581.jpg

26f10c3152c5722e084aceb548f3d7ad.jpg

328117e24c0b5656057af26a762f49f0.jpg

405c804862da7aeb37e2451b083beafb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I'm glad someone can get out and have fun.

What the heck is Led doing driving a pretty jeep??? :shhh:

That last shot of the Taco looks almost photoshop'd! Perfectly placed and balanced.... lol.

Looks like a sh!t-ton of fun Mike.... I really wanna get back up on these kinds of runs......

What the heck is Led doing driving a pretty jeep??? :shhh:

That last shot of the Taco looks almost photoshop'd! Perfectly placed and balanced.... lol.

Looks like a sh!t-ton of fun Mike.... I really wanna get back up on these kinds of runs......

Lol he has been wheeling that thing few years now. Just plain works. Makes my tj feel like an even bigger turd.
Ha. Balanced it was. Had to shove the rear bumper a few times so it could scooch forward and drive out. I had to bounce it, led was too short to reach, funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

Got two days off...lol.. that's 20 hours of work into the rig and very close to a trail run . Gotta measure my trailer axles tomorrow and order a trailer axle package with axles that won't be 800lbs over grossed and bent like my 3500s .

Got two days off...lol.. that's 20 hours of work into the rig and very close to a trail run . Gotta measure my trailer axles tomorrow and order a trailer axle package with axles that won't be 800lbs over grossed and bent like my 3500s .

What

Back