• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

#sincetherewasnocofest2018

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well. Yeah. We still doing shit. Insert flip off here. :D

1a7bf2296e4146b7e671962a48ff25c3.jpg

b4ef670927b64b38c2bef066f0ce7c90.jpg

1656b6e4e3886ca6fa7bc898c9569991.jpg

73b5c53c1b8b02d268d0c37efc9b1ea6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing Mike. Are some of those hdr?

Looks like Moab Rim, wish I was there. Last ran on my birthday during the 2013 Fall Fling

Nice pics. What trail is that? Looks fun. Give those sliders a good test yet?

It’s moab rim. Was both of our first time running it. Super fun trail. A locker would have been greatly appreciated. I tapped em a handful of times but nothing crazy yet.

Thanks for sharing Mike. Are some of those hdr?

Looks like Moab Rim, wish I was there. Last ran on my birthday during the 2013 Fall Fling

Hey buddy!!! Yeah I edited some just to try and get some of the color in the pics, Moab tends to wash out color in pictures. Wish you were out here as well. Just led and I so it gets creative at times. However, we tend to cover ground rather well. Should hit hells and pickle tomorrow.

If we ever get our house sold and get moved out to AZ, Moab and Ouray will be 6-7 hour drives, looking forward to wheeling with you again!

Sorry for lack of info. We ran hells first thing this morning then hit pickle after lunch. Total blast of a quick little trail.

Awesome pics!

Back