• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy From The West

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I am flying into Lost Wages late in the night (11:30pm) on Sunday, the 7th.

My son is picking me up, and we are going to overnight in St. George, UT. Monday morning, the plan is to get up early-ish, and go sightsee Zion National Park. Plan to arrive early evening in Moab at the KOA.

Anyone interested in a caravan?

David Bricker / SYR

That's what we're shooting for, yes.

David Bricker / SYR

Im planning on leaving Huntington Beach Sunday Morning. We were going to stop in Vegas but we could press on to St. George and caravan with you the rest of the way.

I'll be ahead of you. Driving to LV on Friday and staying there until Sunday. Will arrive in Moab either late Sunday or sometime on Monday. Playing it by ear.

Bah. Not leaving San Diego til Weds 10/10 sometime, will overnight somewhere when our energy fades, and get there sometime Thursday. Leave back towards San Diego sometime Sunday.

So after going over final finances with the wife we have decided it's not ideal to go on this trip at this time. I'm bummed and wish it wasn't so but I have to do what's responsible. Damn you adulthood. Maybe we can make it to the next one

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know I missed the Registration..., but it took me a while get things arranged.
I will be attending, but without the XJ.
Arriving mid day on the 10th and be leaving 13th.

Charles

I think there are a lot of "without an XJ" people.

And it's a bummer that some folks can't go... I just hope I get to stay this year, even though I'm there less time.

So after going over final finances with the wife we have decided it's not ideal to go on this trip at this time. I'm bummed and wish it wasn't so but I have to do what's responsible. Damn you adulthood. Maybe we can make it to the next one

That totally sucks! I'm sorry you'll have to miss it.

Sorry to hear! Would have been nice to meet you.

David Bricker / SYR - CLT

I'm checked into cabin KT30. Anyone in the vicinity is welcome to stop by for a beer, a shot of good whiskey and/or a cigar. Bring some ice if you don't want the whiskey neat. I'm too lazy to fetch any ice tonight.

Back