• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

playing with my cutter Jeep Jeep Jeep Jeep

Sting25

twitter.com/cmchadwick
I finally had some time to play with my new toy. making one just seemed wrong....:smoker:
IMG_01071.jpg

how much does one of those setups run? im assuming it just plugs into the computer via usb or something?

I got this one for $1300 plus all the little tools and 12 rolls of vinyl bringing it to $1700 total. It basically plugs in via USB or serial and then acts like a printer (with a few extra settings). This one is a graphtec CE5000-60. I have not had a chance to play much only a few small things so far. But I am doing a nieghbors Van and will be putting up a decal website at some point. I really want to do wall graphics for houses but I need different vinyl.

It will cut card stock, vinyl, sand balsting mask, paint masking. all sorts of stuff. the cut area is 24" wide.

how much does one of those setups run? im assuming it just plugs into the computer via usb or something?

very nice :cheers: i'd like something like this as well, but just for personal amusement. like putting stickers that say "cowboy butts drive me nuts" on my buddies trucks at work :D

Or you can just sell them to us, and we promise we won't tell...This is where most of your clientèle will be situated, anyhow... I for one, promise not to tell Jeep you're using/selling/profiting from their name....:shhh::shhh::shhh:

very nice :cheers: i'd like something like this as well, but just for personal amusement. like putting stickers that say "cowboy butts drive me nuts" on my buddies trucks at work :D

Thats quite possibly the funniest thing I heard today. I used to put rainbow stickers on my bosses truck just under the tailgate and above the bumper. He would come in pissed off because of the honks and looks he would get from people. They would be on there for months before he realized it!

hard to find cool vectors for free on the web :D

It is very hard, you're right. Here's a site I used to use to find vector logos. They don't have everything, but there's a good bit there:

www.logotypes.ru

Also, if you ever need some custom vector work done, shoot me a pm. If it's for :NAXJA:, it's FREE of charge...if you're makin money on it, well, we could work out a reasonable fee...I'm pretty cheap. Even open to trade!

Last edited:
Back