• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade RE Monotubes (2) (4.5"/5.5" lift) for (2) stock length shocks?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Okay moving my rear shock mounts behind the axle and adding BPEs so I need 2 stock length shocks for my Jeep. I have RE Monotubes and they have 5k miles on them and are mint. Not looking for stock shocks, but something like Rancho RSXs, OME, or monotubes, etc.

You can either send me your shocks, then I send mine (DD Jeep) or either I can oputright sell my shocks.

ZachMan said:
Okay moving my rear shock mounts behind the axle and adding BPEs so I need 2 stock length shocks for my Jeep. I have RE Monotubes and they have 5k miles on them and are mint. Not looking for stock shocks, but something like Rancho RSXs, OME, or monotubes, etc.

You can either send me your shocks, then I send mine (DD Jeep) or either I can oputright sell my shocks.
Dude, I've got nearly 2 full sets (2 fronts still on my heep) of RS9000's sitting on my garage floor:moon: ....various conditions/bushing issues etc.:roll: They were on mine stock, and are too short for 3 inch springs...shoot me a PM, and lets get together...you still in Ttown, or Bham? Come over and help me put on my tcase skid plate, and I'll make you a good deal on the shocks!

ChuckstrPT said:
Dude, I've got nearly 2 full sets (2 fronts still on my heep) of RS9000's sitting on my garage floor:moon: ....various conditions/bushing issues etc.:roll: They were on mine stock, and are too short for 3 inch springs...shoot me a PM, and lets get together...you still in Ttown, or Bham? Come over and help me put on my tcase skid plate, and I'll make you a good deal on the shocks!

Alirghty :sunshine:

ZachMan said:
Alirghty :sunshine:
Sorry dude...I put that skid plate on this past weekend! Not sure how good a deal I can get you now...................:sunshine:

Back