• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone bring some stuff from Yucaipa to Riverside or OC?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I need a couple small light items brought from Yucaipa to OC or Riverside if anyone is coming this way in the next week or so. I just don't want them damaged in the mail or I would have the guy mail them to me.

Thanks,
Andy

I need a couple small light items brought from Yucaipa to OC or Riverside if anyone is coming this way in the next week or so. I just don't want them damaged in the mail or I would have the guy mail them to me.

Thanks,
Andy

well seeing how i was JUST up there......

Someone please please help Andy!! If you can get them to Riverside, I can get them out to Garden Grove!

I'm hoping to pick up my HID order from Tony in Riverside on Friday. If the order comes in, I can pick up for Silverslk. Garden Grove is right next to Cypress...

i can get them to Ontario tuesday if you can pick them up there Tony. I still have those shocks too, even though he doesn't have the Jeep anymore.

Back