NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old March 12th, 2008, 12:22
NAXJA Member

Online rally to support not closing the Hammer trails, TODAY, 3-12, 2-6 pm PST

I'm posting this here just today, since today is the rally and it's important that everyone sees it. I'm a mod here, so I won't move it, and it will be gone by the end of the day.

In case anyone hasn't heard, there is a very real possiblity that we will lose our favorite Johnson Valley trails. The government is considering expanding the 29 Palms Marine base and the planned expansion would eliminate trails out there that we run regularly, like Sledgehammer, Jackhammer, Wrecking Ball, Outer Limits, Sunbonnet Pass, etc, etc.

As part of the effort to fight this closure, there is going to be an online rally to give people the chance to show that they use the area, talk about how we use it, how often we use it, how we plan to use it, and how important it is to us or generally how important it is to not lose this access. The rally will be on Pirate4x4.com on Wed, March 12th from 2-6 pm PST. Please post up something during the rally to add to the numbers of people showing support. Here is a link to more detailed info about the rally, or just go to Pirate and look down to the chit chat forum to find the thread. Please post something positive about how valuable that opportunity is. Thanks.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664218
Thanks to , Falken Tires, Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines, Ten Factory Axles, Brown Dog, Hooker Harness, BILSTEIN, Raceline Wheels, WARN, G&G Auto Repair/Off Road, Yukon Gear and Axle, Full Traction, Cal, Russ, James, and many, many others.
Old March 12th, 2008, 12:24
NAXJA Member

Re: Online rally to support not closing the Hammer trails, TODAY, 3-12, 2-6 pm PST

Actually, I see they posted a link on the Pirate front page that will take you directly to the thread.
Thanks to , Falken Tires, Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines, Ten Factory Axles, Brown Dog, Hooker Harness, BILSTEIN, Raceline Wheels, WARN, G&G Auto Repair/Off Road, Yukon Gear and Axle, Full Traction, Cal, Russ, James, and many, many others.
Old March 12th, 2008, 12:51
NAXJA Warranty Voider

Re: Online rally to support not closing the Hammer trails, TODAY, 3-12, 2-6 pm PST

I've got a reminder on my phone to make sure I'm there, and scheduled my dinner plans around being at my computer for it!