• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Thanks for the plastics rockclimber! Nice meeting you too!

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I have 2 wrangler duratracs that have somewhere around 35% or so tread left. No plugs or patches. Should make good spares.

245/75/16

In Lake Elsinore

Here is a picture of how much tread is left on the two tires. Probably a hair more than 35%

IMG_20140603_092640_293.jpg

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Oem muffler off a 99.

Kinda rusty but in decent shape.

The tailpipe was cut off.

Here is a picture of how much tread is left on the two tires. Probably a hair more than 35%

If you still have these, I think xjohnnyc wants them. He just moved to that size with no spare tire.

I have 2 wrangler duratracs that have somewhere around 35% or so tread left. No plugs or patches. Should make good spares.

245/75/16

In Lake Elsinore

Are you coming up to Pismo with any of the groups next month? I'll take them if you can bring them. Haha.

I have Leather gray limited seats from a 91. They are power seats. the rear bench is good. The passenger is good the drivers has some cracks and splits but is supportive with a good seat pan. I used covers on them and they worked well.
They are in Escondido. I wont keep them long. They will be in a dumpster soon.

KH

Back