• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Information

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Winterfest Registration Information

The $30 registration fee includes one dinner ticket, one event T-shirt, one event sticker, and one raffle ticket (details on raffle items to follow, stay tuned!)

Additional T-shirts are available for $10 each.

Additional meal tickets are also available for $15 each. The catered dinner will be held at Robie's Restaurant & Bar on Saturday night.

An online registration form will be setup soon, I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on pricing.

Will kids be allowed into Robbie's??? Last time we were in Attica there they had a big problem with Kids in the bar! Up here in WI kids are allowed into any bar with their parents.

Kids will be allowed upstairs for the dinner, but they do not want them sitting at the bar.

We ate at one of the tables by the bar last year with our kids, they said that was o.k. as long as the kids where not at the bar.

bshaw said:
If this was already posted sorry, but I've not seen it. Does it cost anything extra to have friends ride with you? Just wanted to find out before I got there. Thanks!

I believe it is $5 per passenger IIRC. They may have the admission fees posted on their website www.badlandsoffroad.com.

Les

bshaw said:
If this was already posted sorry, but I've not seen it. Does it cost anything extra to have friends ride with you? Just wanted to find out before I got there. Thanks!

the registration fee does not cover admission to the badlands

those fees are as follows:

one day pass - $15
two day pass - $20
three day pass - $30

$5 per passenger per day

how much is camping?

cheers,

jj

Beezil said:
camping is free if the river is low.

almost forgot. i'm going to give dave a call and see what its looking like down there. or maybe i will just suprise the ole fellow like last time :kissyou: .

cheers,

jj

Lawn Cher' said:
The online registration form is here:

http://www.myxj.net/MWC/winterfest2005.php

Many thanks to IntrepidXJ for making this thing work! :yelclap:

We look forward to seeing you all there.

The registration page won't connect for me. Is anyone else having this trouble or is it me again?

jeeplas said:
Kids will be allowed upstairs for the dinner . . .

The word "upstairs" always gets my attention. It implies there's both an upstairs and a downstairs.
It's just that if I attack a flight of stairs the way I attack the rockfaces at the Badlands, people tend to freak out and ban me from the establishment.
So what's the layout here? Are we talking a full flight of stairs with no handy accessible alternative?

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
The word "upstairs" always gets my attention. It implies there's both an upstairs and a downstairs.
It's just that if I attack a flight of stairs the way I attack the rockfaces at the Badlands, people tend to freak out and ban me from the establishment.
So what's the layout here? Are we talking a full flight of stairs with no handy accessible alternative?

if you don't want to attempt a stairclimb, join me in the downstairs bar....thats where I will probably be....there, or around a campfire.

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:

I am pretty sure there is also an elevator, but they don't use it much. I will call and find out.

Back