• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ clutch line (Where to get one!)

EnderAZ

NAXJA Forum User
So it looks like they discontinued selling clutch lines for only the 93XJ and I can't find one anywhere. Has anyone had to replace one, and if so, where did you find one?

Do you still have internal clutch cylinder ? If so maybe try running the molar part # on eBay and see if there are any NOS

If you upgrade to external slave cylinder then 94-96 is the year to look for to find a clutch master slave and line sold together as NOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you still have internal clutch cylinder ? If so maybe try running the molar part # on eBay and see if there are any NOS

If you upgrade to external slave cylinder then 94-96 is the year to look for to find a clutch master slave and line sold together as NOS

I didn't realize it was possible to upgrade to an external slave cylinder. Thanks for that input.

Thanks again. This got me down the right google rabbit hole :) Looks like I can either scavenge for parts, or advanced adapters makes an entire kit with everything you need for a little over 500.

Advanced adapters is pricey, from what I’ve seen quality looks ok. All the oem parts you need should be available used. Maybe other members will have spares or eBay possibly, if the kit from advanced comes with the hydraulic clutch it might not be so bad, the mopar clutch master and slave go from $160 to over $200.

Back