• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting sick before goatfest... need fast fast remedies...

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Yep, got a cold and i feel miserable. I need to know what you guys do to fasten the process. IM currently taking sudafed 12 hour Cold. I dont wanna miss Goatfest cause of a cold.

Help!

lots and lots of fluids.(water). there is no true process, but getting rid of as many toxins in the body allways seem to help.

my grandma's home remedy is chicken fat on the bottom of you soles of your feet LOL

Go to the doc and get an antibiotic called Z-pak it will make you start feeling better in 2 days but it is a 5 day treatment (make sure you take it all 5 days) Good luck Julio and have fun out there.

Go to the doc and get an antibiotic called Z-pak it will make you start feeling better in 2 days but it is a 5 day treatment (make sure you take it all 5 days) Good luck Julio and have fun out there.
x2 zpacks are the way to go :peace:

I was gunna say that BUT.....Airbourne only works for me the very first day i start feeling the symptoms!!!!! if i already have the <POOPIE> it wont work for me! But everybody is different (just not AS different as me lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Having fun with my friends and ignoring how I feel usually works for me...... :D

Hope you feel better.

Having fun with my friends and ignoring how I feel usually works for me...... :D

Hope you feel better.

Thanks Richard, Im feeling a bit better today. Hopefully the stuffiness in my head will go away by tomorrow. I think the Sudafed is Helping. That and im drinking lots of Water and OJ.

Go to the doc and get an antibiotic called Z-pak it will make you start feeling better in 2 days but it is a 5 day treatmen...

x2 zpacks are the way to go :peace:

The "Z-pak" or "Azithromycin" is an antibiotic. Antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infections.

The "common cold" as it is referred to is a "viral infection". Viral infections are not affected by or treatable with antibiotics.

For your head, Sudafed is good but not the extended release. And make sure its Pseudoephedrine Sudafed (congestion) not the whimpy anti-methlab stuff some brands are peddling now.

Soup is good. Lots of water. Rest. Wheel. Repeat...

k.

I gargle Jose, then swallow.:anon:

Back