• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" Dunlop Mud Terrains

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I will have up for sale 4 x 33" x 12.50" x 15" tires. Tires have maybe 4 runs on them and rig was trailered to the trail in most cases. They do show some wear but still look good. 1 of the tires is awaiting a replacement under warranty since there is a small chip in the sidewall so 1 will be brand new as soon as the tire comes back in stock.

There is 1 member who has said he wants them but Icant seem to get in touch with him, so these tires will be up for grabs 1st part of next week once there off my rig.

Price is $300.00 and I am pretty sure the warranty is transferrable through goodyear.

Lata

MAtus, I will give the previous user till his next sign on, if he dont reply that he has the cash they are yours.

BHORocks, NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I want bald tires? LOL

Lata guys

AZRockRunner said:
I will have up for sale 4 x 33" x 12.50" x 15" tires. Tires have maybe 4 runs on them and rig was trailered to the trail in most cases. They do show some wear but still look good. 1 of the tires is awaiting a replacement under warranty since there is a small chip in the sidewall so 1 will be brand new as soon as the tire comes back in stock.

There is 1 member who has said he wants them but Icant seem to get in touch with him, so these tires will be up for grabs 1st part of next week once there off my rig.

Price is $300.00 and I am pretty sure the warranty is transferrable through goodyear.

Lata

Are you talking bout Dunlap's Mud Rover's? If you are I can tell all that I love them.

Yes, they are a VERY soft compund tire and they also behave well on the road. I just went with 34" TSL since my rig is a Trailer Queen for the most part but still street legal if needed.
Those people that have wheeled with me know how well they hook up.

They are approx 165 with road hazard so thats over 660 + tax for 4 new ones.

Tires are sold pending Fund's delivery next week. Thanks for looking

LATA

hey brian this is kristi,
frankie hasn't been on yet today but i will let you know what he says i know that he wanted them. at the latest we can get you the money for them is on the 8th when tax refund comes in but probably earlier than that i will have frank give you a call tomorrow about that. i will talk to you later. but from what i know don't sell them yet cause i know he really wants them. thank frank will call you tomorrow.

Back