• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Places to Wheel In South Florida?!?!?!

ebjones7

NAXJA Forum User
I live in stuart and i am slowly but surely put my jeep together and i have so far put on a 3 inch lift and my moms owes me some money so once i get that i will have my new tires (31 bighorns) but I am always ready for some wheelin so if anyone knows of any local spots around here please let me know!!!
thanks alot

Good luck in South Florida! I grew up in Vero Beach and all we ever could find were sand and mud. None of it exactly legal. Someone needs to buy a nice sand dune and mud pitt down there and open a park. Never happen though because the land is to developable! Damn people building houses in our mud holes! :gee:

yeah florida is tough but where are you in fl?

ktilcu said:
yeah florida is tough but where are you in fl?
He is on the south east coast near Palm Beach.

3 lakes is down there iirc along with a couple more i cant remember off the top of my head... not much though..:(

well in stuart you don't have many choices. Basicly you have a couple of places up in the Palm Bay area, if they are still open, then you have Ocala National Forest which is mostly just Trail rides and a Sand pit thrown in here and there. Outside of that not much wheeling in south central florida.. Time to head to Tellico in July ;)

Yeah, Florida, especially farther south, sux for wheelin spots.

We here in North Florida have a few slightly better spots, but we have to load up and go to Morris Mountain or River Rock for a good time.

Back