• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the facebook is evil

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
if any of you guys my age are in school you probably have heard of the facebook. my girlfriend made one of these for me and put my picture on it and crap and now i keep getting assloads of emails from people i dont even know. this is the most retarded thing ever. lets link up as many people as we can through each other and make gay comments about them and people will think its cute. useless...

olivedrabcj7 said:
  • my girlfriend made one of these for me and put my picture on it and crap
  • i keep getting assloads of emails from people i dont even know this is the most retarded thing ever
  • lets link up as many people as we can through each other and make gay comments about them and people will think its cute. useless...
Review:
  • You still have a girlfriend after all that teacher lust?
  • Sucks to be the popular one.
  • Sounds link NAXJA's defunct Rep feature.

olivedrabcj7 said:
my girlfriend made one of these for me and put my picture on it and crap
Your picture is on crap? I hope the neighbors can differentiate the two
happyfinger.gif

It sounds to me as though she's getting a little revenge for the 'Hot for Teacher' episodes...heh-heh...

Looks like a college kid version of friendster.com

XJEEPER said:
[/list]Review:
  • You still have a girlfriend after all that teacher lust?
  • Sucks to be the popular one.
  • Sounds link NAXJA's defunct Rep feature.

yep, she wont let go. im convinced shes just gonna be there. kinda like your reflection in a mirror....no matter how fast you are...you cant outrun it.

it pisses me off cleaning out my inbox with 20 emails mostly from people i dont know wanting to know if im the matt wilson that graduated from their highschool.

Back