• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to jump-start a divorce, or Why E-bay is evil.

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
I came home with this the other day:
93649763.jpg

So now my pile of junk looks like this:
93649661.jpg

Anyone interested in the MJ in the back, hit me backchannel. It is a Metric Tonne with the D-44

i know a guy that may be interested in the mj if its under $800 bucks.

$ 800 isn't going to get the MJ.

It isn't brake clean its PB Blaster. You guys own Jeeps, you should be able to spot penetrating oil.

Here is the path that has helped me and my junk. Its all relative... for every Jeep/junk project, do a home improvement project... if ya own that house, paint it before you bring home another "gem"... The wife will see the nice paint over the "Extra" vehicle... it puts a cramp on the jeep buildup, but keeps the wife and life a little happier...

The wife is only cranked, cause I was supposed to be looking for a SWB Jeep for her to tool around in this summer. She did however pre-empt the remainder of the Jeep budget, for windows and siding for the house.

Ludakris said:
Here is the path that has helped me and my junk. Its all relative... for every Jeep/junk project, do a home improvement project... if ya own that house, paint it before you bring home another "gem"... The wife will see the nice paint over the "Extra" vehicle... it puts a cramp on the jeep buildup, but keeps the wife and life a little happier...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses this formula, so far it got me armor, an atlasII and a bunch of other nice stuff, this year I'm shooting for gears and a locker or two, built a new bathroom this winter , so it should count for something....along with a godawful amount of other little stuff.... :laugh3:

Art Triggs said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses this formula, so far it got me armor, an atlasII and a bunch of other nice stuff, this year I'm shooting for gears and a locker or two, built a new bathroom this winter , so it should count for something....along with a godawful amount of other little stuff.... :laugh3:

instead of working on the Heep this weekend, I installed a new hot water heater.. and the tile arrived for the bathroom... that project is starting shortly.. i figure my labor should be worth Jeep parts, if nothing else....

Ludakris said:
instead of working on the Heep this weekend, I installed a new hot water heater.. and the tile arrived for the bathroom... that project is starting shortly.. i figure my labor should be worth Jeep parts, if nothing else....
Absolutely, I gave up all my play time/wrenching time for that friggin bathroom I built, we agreed on paybacks before I started that particular project....my list by the time I got done was, a suspended ceiling,a boatload of electrical work to re route /fix and make "proper"
a new water tank, valves, pressure switch , filter and associated plumbing - all the plumbing for the shower and sink, plus re-engineering a drain set into the basement floor for the shower........(ugh)still have a puch list of little things to do , I have the trim and little fluf to do still, so it gets an hour here and there when I feel like it ;-) Good luck..... :laugh3:

Back